Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Wonderful Wednesday

It's quiet here tonight. My girl is spending the night with her Aunt Kelly. I'm sure they are having a wonderful girly, crafty time. :o)

(Jacob decided not to come with Ahlyssa. He will be here this weekend with the rest of the family).

Reece came and spent the night last night, delighted to have Lyssa here. She is wonderful with him, very sweet and patient. They played all evening, and both of them slept with me last night since Papa is still out of town and there was plenty of room. This morning when I woke up, Reece was curled around Lys' head. So cute!

After taking Reece home this morning, Lys and I took the puppies to their vet appointment. They got their distemper/parvo vaccine, a flea treatment and started on their heartworm regimen. The vet pronounced them very healthy. Sister, who was the smaller puppy when I got them on Friday, is now the larger one. She eats better than Katy, who would rather play and chew on things than eat. :o) Sister weighs 10 lbs. 2 oz., Katy 9 lbs. 5 oz.

Lyssa went with me to see her Great Gran and meet Teddy for the first time. She thought he was adorable, but after we had been there for about 20 minutes, she fell asleep on the couch with Teddy snuggled at her feet. Gran thought that was the cutest thing ever! They took quite a long nap. I had to wake Lys up so that we could go back to the house to get her things and meet Kelly.

Josh called late in the afternoon to see if I wanted to go to Costco with them. I did. I pushed my three grands around in the store while Josh and Cyrise shopped for a new phone. Then we came back to my house and Josh went and picked up Chinese food for our dinner. Reece was looking for Ahlyssa. We went outside and he was calling, "Wyssa! Wyssa!" :o) I told him that she was spending the night with Kelly and he would see her again tomorrow.

Ron will be home tomorrow. He is looking forward to meeting the puppies, and is happy that Lyssa is visiting. It will be so good to have him home again!

No comments: