Monday, June 15, 2009

A Simple Woman's Daybook

Monday, June 15, 2009

Outside my window...
another 90° Texas day. It's already hot outside.

I am thinking...
that this week flew by! It seems like I just did a Daybook post.

I am thankful...
that the bills are paid, that Ron arrived safely at his destination yesterday.

From the kitchen...
a banana and iced tea for breakfast.

I am wearing...
white boot-cut jeans, pink tank, pink and white striped shirt with tiny blue stripe, bare feet.

I am creating...
I'm gathering up props to take pictures of Camryn later. I'm going to copy some of the poses from a website I found. Will share later. :o)

I am going...
Adoration with Mom, then driving Cyrise and the kids to Reece and Aubrey's pediatrician appointment. He will get his 4 year check-up, she will get her 1 year. And I have to remember to overnight some paperwork to Kansas regarding the sale of Mom's house.

I am hearing...
the AC running, the dryer running.

Around the house...
it's not in bad shape, but I want to work on both the spare bedrooms, getting them ready for our summer visitors.

One of my favorite things...
peaches.

A few plans for the rest of the week...
Aubrey's PT on Wednesday, those pictures of Camryn, work on the spare rooms, work in the yard (maybe).

Here is a picture thought I am sharing...

Camryn on Reece's birthday. She's a tiny bundle in her carseat.






















A leeetle closer.

I wish I had one of those fabulous SLR cameras!

No comments: