Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Summer Days

I was with Cyrise and the kids yesterday afternoon, and then Reece came home with me to spend the night. Although he wanted to spend lots of time playing with his Legos and Thomas the train and track (birthday gifts), we also got into the pool for awhile. He will probably be swimming by summer's end.

Then we got into the warm water of the spa, and he got a little sleepy. I love these sleepy eyes, sunlit ears and crazy hair. :o)








Here he is in Papa's hat. Usually he won't leave a hat or cap on his head, but I asked him if I could take his picture wearing it, and he agreed. I have a similar picture of Caelen wearing one of his Papa's hats. I'll have to find it and compare. :o)












Side view. What a cute profile.

















And hatless.























Wearing size fives. He's getting so big. :o(

2 comments:

X said...

He's so huggable! You are so blessed!
How is the new baby doing?

Kalona said...

Thank you, Angela! Yes, I am very blessed.

Camryn is doing great. She is still very small, but is gaining weight. She's over 5 1/2 lbs. now. :o)