Monday, February 16, 2009

A Simple Woman's Daybook

Monday, February 16, 2009

Outside my window...

it's a gray, cloudy day. After temperatures in the 70s and 80s the past couple of weeks, we're back to 50s. Praying for rain!

I am thinking...
about my children.

I am thankful...
for 40 years of marriage to a man I love.

From the kitchen...
fresh apricots, oranges and nectarines.

I am wearing...

black slacks, red sweater, black SAS shoes and black socks.

I am creating...
nothing at the moment. I've barely started my shrine to the Infant of Prague, and don't like the paint I used.

I am going...
to Mom's, to Adoration, maybe to the local farmer's market, to run my car through the car wash, out to dinner tonight with Ron.

I am hoping...

that Barack Obama becomes pro-life. (Don't laugh--pray!)

I am hearing...
the sound of the furnace running, Ron coming in from the garage (he's off work today for President's Day).

Around the house...
sheets and towels to wash, floors to mop, toilets to clean. And so it goes...

One of my favorite things...
music.

A few plans for the rest of the week...
new eyeglasses, grocery shopping, time with Reece.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing...
















I'm missing them.

To read more daybooks, please visit Peggy at The Simple Woman's Daybook.

No comments: