Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

















I bought these vintage valentines at the antique store in Gruene yesterday, for 50 cents each. Aren't they cute?

They remind me of the kind we used to put into the valentine mailboxes of our classmates when we were kids.

The one on the left is for Reece (he loves hot dogs), and the cute little ice cream cone is Aubrey's.

















I attached them to their valentine gift bags. The valentine at the bottom was for Ron. It's a book of matches that says, "We are a perfect match."

















Reece and I made valentine sugar cookies today. We took a plateful to his mommy, daddy and Aubrey when I took him home this afternoon. He enjoyed making them. I'll take some to Mom tomorrow, too. She loves cookies.

No comments: