Wednesday, February 11, 2009

February Day At The Park

We didn't get to go to story hour at the library today because I had the time wrong. :o\ So instead, Reece and I went to the playground. It was kind of hot, but he had fun.

It was really too bright to take pictures, but I gave it a shot.

Here he is going through a tunnel.



And not sure if he wants to go down the slide or not. (He didn't. He chose a smaller, open slide).










He's looking like he might cry in this one. I sat him on the high bench to take a picture, and he wanted down. But what a cute face! Love those eyebrows.

He was happier when another little boy (named Bubba) showed up. They kind of followed each other around. :o)


He enjoyed the swing. I think this one is probably for handicapped children, but the enclosed ones for his size were so high that I couldn't lift him into them. (Darn weak arm muscles)!

We will try to make it to story hour another time. He was pretty tired and sleepy by the time I took him home this afternoon. Ready for a nap. :o)

No comments: