Saturday, February 7, 2009

Happy Gramma

Oh how I have missed kissing this sweet little head! Because of the radioactive iodine treatment, I haven't been around my grandkids for a few days (since last Tuesday!). And I'm missing them like crazy. But now I can see them again, so Reece will be here tonight. Yay!

The doctors told me not to have them near my neck for a couple of weeks, because I'll have tiny waves of radiation coming from my thyroid for awhile. So no snuggling with my chin resting on Reece's head, or waking up with his face inches from mine for awhile.

I think I'll go make cookies so the cookie jar will be full when he gets here. Have a great Saturday!

2 comments:

Sarah - Kala said...

Enjoy your time with them.

H F J said...

Lots of prayers for your treatments... I didn't realize it would keep you from the grandkids. Poor babies, they must have missed you badly! So glad you've got to see them today.