Monday, November 17, 2008

A Simple Woman's Daybook

Outside my window...
blue, blue sky, long shadows; it's peaceful, but cold at 40°F.

I am thinking...
about the drive across town this morning, to see the endocrinologist. Wondering what he will tell me.

I am thankful...
for eyes that can see, and ears that can hear.

From the kitchen...
a cup of Earl Grey with honey.

I am wearing...
black slacks, a black v-neck top, cinnamon jacket, black flats.

I am creating...
still gathering the home school things I need for Reece.

I am going...
to stop by Mom's on the way to the doctor to take her pills, then to the doctor. We will have to miss Adoration today. :o(

I am hoping...
for answers about my health.

I am hearing...
silence.

Around the house...
I turned the furnace on for the first time yesterday. I don't like cold weather.

One of my favorite things...
wrens. They have such big voices for such tiny birds. :o)

A few plans for the rest of the week...
more doctor appointments on Wednesday and Thursday, making my Thanksgiving menu, starting the home school program with Reece.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing...








Maggie, with sunny stripes.

Please visit Peggy at A Simple Woman to read more blogger daybooks.

No comments: