Saturday, November 29, 2008

Grandkid Heaven

Ron and I had all six of the grands tonight. Josh and Cyrise went to a wedding, so we kept Reece and Aubrey. Jason and Kis met Kelly and Mike for dinner and a movie and left their four with us, too. They were all as good as gold and I loved watching them interact with each other all evening. There is always something going on. Being a gramma is so much fun!

I am tired, though. :o)

Sandi and Collin went home this afternoon after another quick shopping trip, this time to Costco. I'm going to have to start shopping there more often. We found lots of things that might be good Christmas gifts for my kids and grandkids.

It was a gorgeous day, and we spent some time outside. Even Aubrey enjoyed being out in the fresh air and sunshine.

No, that's not a picture of Ron and our six grands above. :o) I put my camera battery in the charger before Thanksgiving, but haven't taken any pictures the whole time! I'll try to remember to take some tomorrow.

(Illustration from the book My Father's Dragon by Ruth Stiles Gannet).

2 comments:

H F J said...

But it looks like Ron... j/k. Reading about you and your grandchildren reminds me to thank my mom more often for all she does with my kids. Happy Advent!

Therese said...

all six together must have been fun Kalona. I laughed at your comment about the picture. I am sure though Ron wouldn't look like that. He would have them all under control.

Therese