Monday, November 10, 2008

A Simple Woman's Daybook

It's been a busy day. I didn't have time to do my daybook this morning, so it will be an evening daybook instead. :o)

Outside my window...
cloudy skies, the sun is setting and a few clouds are touched with pink and gray, going home traffic on the street beside our house.

I am thinking...
I wish it didn't get dark so early.

I am thankful...
that I live in a Republic.

From the kitchen...
Ron is marinating a pork roast to grill tomorrow evening when the kids are here. He's off today and tomorrow for Veteran's Day.

I am wearing...
Blue jean capris, a brown ribbed tee, bare feet. It's still warm in Texas.

I am creating...
I'm frustratingly uncreative at the moment.

I am going...
I've already been--to Adoration with Mom, lunch at Crumpets and then we stopped at a Goodwill store where she bought a little teapot and a massage brush for Chuy, and I bought some custard cups that match my stoneware and three pretty vintage dessert plates.

I am hoping...
for rain from these clouds!

I am hearing...
the music from my Playlist. Norah Jones at the moment--very dreamy.

Around the house...
a mess. :o(

One of my favorite things...
Millions of stars in an inky black sky.

A few plans for the rest of the week...
housecleaning, laundry, grocery shopping.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing...
















My mom and my youngest grandbaby. They love each other. :o)

Please visit Peggy at A Simple Woman's Daybook to read the daybooks of other bloggers. She has a new blog especially for daybooks.

No comments: