Thursday, November 20, 2008

Random Thoughts

I was up at 6:30 this morning, waiting for Reece and Aubrey. Their mommy had jury duty today, so their daddy dropped them off on his way to work.

Oh my, they were so sweet. Nothing but smiles and happiness, even though they had been awakened so early. I took them with me to my mom's, and she held Aubrey the whole time we were there. :o)

Cyrise didn't have to stay for jury duty, so Josh took them home at lunch time. I have another appointment this afternoon, this time for an ultrasound of my thyroid. We didn't get a chance to homeschool today, but maybe Reece will spend the night tomorrow night.

I have errands to run this afternoon before my ultrasound appointment. These past few days have been a flurry of activity; I've hardly been home during the day. I want the holidays to be serene, but I'm going to have to get organized if that's going to happen.

We will be having 17 for Thanksgiving dinner, so far. Eleven adults and six children. I love having a houseful of people I love!

It's a beautiful day, warm and sunny, and butterflies are everywhere. I guess they are migrating. I love that we have butterflies in our yard during the winter. (I didn't take the picture of the monarch above. It's from a pest control site).

No comments: