Saturday, November 8, 2008

Saturday Smiles

I'm smiling today because I don't feel very dizzy, Reece spent the night, we're going to a wedding later today, and Maggie Cat is sitting next to my monitor, trying to catch the arrow on the screen made by my mouse.

Not sure why the dizziness is (almost) gone, but Reece and I went to bed early and slept nearly 12 hours. Maybe that has something to do with it.

We were at my Mom's and Reece took her into her bedroom to explore. She has some ceramic birds in there that he loves to play with. While they were in there I heard her laughing so hard. When she came out she said that Reece wanted to see the silver metal cross on her wall, so she got it down and handed it to him. She said he examined it for a minute, then handed it back to her saying, "What the hell?" I think he thought something was wrong with that cross because Jesus was missing. :o)

It's also funny because his speech is not usually very clear, but when he says things he shouldn't, it is always as clear as a bell.

Hope you're all having a wonderful weekend!

No comments: