Monday, October 27, 2008

A Simple Woman's Daybook

Outside my window...
the sky is a beautiful blue. A cold front came through last night, bringing wind and cooler temperatures. It won't get out of the 70s today. Nice.

I am thinking...
of all the errands I have to do today.

I am thankful for...
my sweet husband.

From the kitchen...
granola bars and an apple for breakfast, a pork tenderloin for dinner.

I am wearing...
jeans, a black collarless linen shirt with long sleeves and white buttons, sparkly zircon earrings, bare feet.

I am creating...
nothing at the moment. I was looking through a jewelry catalog last night for inspiration. I saw a bracelet that got my wheels turning.

I am going...
to Mom's bank, our credit union, Costco, Mom's, Adoration, out to lunch, Sears for vacuum cleaner bags for Mom, the mall so that she can spend her birthday money. It's a Mom day. :o) Tomorrow Ron and I both have doctor appointments.

I am hoping...
to reschedule our trip to see Jonah soon.

I am hearing...
the lovely sound of silence. (That made me think of Simon and Garfunkel). :o)

Around the house...
lots of clutter. I need to get busy.

One of my favorite things...
dimples.

A few plans for the rest of the week...
my house needs a thorough cleaning, we have those darned doctor appointments, and I'd like to get some Christmas shopping done.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing...

















To read the daybooks of other bloggers, visit Peggy at A Simple Woman.

No comments: