Thursday, October 9, 2008

Quirky, again.

Therese at Aussie Coffee Shop has tagged me for the Unspectacular Quirks Meme. I've done this before, but I have plenty of quirks, so I'll do it again. Thanks, Therese. :o)

The rules:
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Post these rules.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them.

My quirks:

1. I think I can drive better than anyone else, so I always want to drive when I go some place with someone else.

2. Nearly every morning when I wake up, I have a song in my head that stays there most of the day, off and on. It's usually different songs on different days, but when I learned the Chaplet of Divine Mercy the music was stuck in there for weeks! Not a bad way to wake up, I guess.

3. If Ron rubs my feet while we are watching TV, I fall asleep.

4. I don't like chocolate chips or raisins in my oatmeal cookies. I want just plain oatmeal, but everyone else in my family wants them with chocolate chips.

5. I hate the smell and taste of wintergreen and licorice.

6. I won't touch worms or fish, but I like to fish.

I'll just tag anyone who reads this who would like to share their unspectacular quirks. :o)

2 comments:

Therese said...

Oh, did I tag you for that one too? I have had this tag three times and done it each time. I forget who I tag for them all. (we need the little red face guy here).

Kalona said...

Therese, I don't remember who tagged me before, but it's a fun little meme. No need for the red face guy. :o)