Monday, October 27, 2008

My Day In A Nutshell

Josh brought my car to me around 10 AM.
I took him back to work.
I went by the credit union to pay the truck payment.
Then stopped at Shipleys for a doughnut and diet coke.
Stopped at Mom's bank to deposit two checks for her.
Accidentally used my bank deposit slips.
And totally confused the teller and myself.
Stopped at Walgreens to pick up Mom's blood pressure meds.
Arrived at Mom's around 11:15 AM.
We went to Adoration from noon 'til 1 PM.
Headed back my direction to go to Sears and the mall.
Had lunch at IHOP on the way.
Bought vac bags for Mom at Sears.
Shopped at Penneys and Macys for a blouse for her.
She found a cute striped blouse at Macys and bought it.
Picked up Josh from work at 3:30 PM.
Took him home and went in to see Reece, Aubrey and Cyrise.
Visited and played with the kids for about 30 minutes.
Took Mom home, made her coffee for tomorrow.
Left her night pills and food for Chuy for the evening.
Wrote on her whiteboard, tomorrow's date and activities for tomorrow.
Watered the plants on her patio.
Headed back to Josh's to take the car to him.
All of us pile into the car and they take me home on their way to the store.
Ron is home from work when I get here.
Ron goes to vote and I make dinner.
Pork tenderloin roast, steamed rice, broccoli.
Ron comes home and we eat dinner, watching FOX news.
After dinner he rubs my feet and I fall asleep on the couch.
I wake up and call Mom to remind her to take her night pills.
I watch CSI:Miami while Ron is on the computer.
I watch the news and weather. It's going to be cold tonight.
Ron goes to bed; I clean up the kitchen and get on the computer.
I write in planner activities for tomorrow.
Good night. :o)

No comments: