Thursday, January 6, 2011

Thursday Chitchat

I guess you can see that I've been fiddling around with my blog a little. I like the blue background, but will have to get used to my blog list, labels, etc. being in the right margin rather than the left. The background is one of the "ethereal" themes from Blogger.

I also added some songs to my playlist. I was a little tired of the soft instrumentals, so I added some songs with lyrics, mostly oldies, a little Texas, some Cajun--I'm very eclectic when it comes to music. :o) If you don't like the new tunes, you can scroll down in the list. I didn't delete the songs I already had on the list, but mixed them up a bit. Or you can just turn off the playlist player for some peace and quiet.

We had another pretty day, although it did cloud up and get colder as the day progressed. Mom and I took Teddy for a walk and I made her tuna salad for lunch.

I'll go over and watch the kids for Josh and Cyrise tomorrow night. Cyrise's birthday is next Monday, and they are going out for the evening with friends for an early celebration. Not sure of our weekend plans, but I'm missing my Kelly so hope to see her.

Have a great Friday!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

We should do something together this week! I've been trying to get on a good schedule as part of my new year's resolution but need some time for fun too. Maybe we can 'do lunch'. :)

Kalona said...

Yay! I'm looking forward to having lunch with you and Cyrise tomorrow. It will be fun!