Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Gloomy no longer.

I wound up staying at Josh's yesterday when I took Reece home, so the kids could go shopping with their Christmas gift cards. So I got to spend time with Aubrey and Gina, and more time with Reece. I saw Camryn when I first got there, but Cyrise put her down for a nap just after I arrived, and she didn't wake up until they got home, so I didn't see much of her.

Reece and Aubrey wanted to play with Play Doh, so that's what we did most of the time. I held Gina a lot, and gave her a bottle. She can really eat! And she's such a good little baby. I forgot to kiss Aubrey and Camryn good-bye when I left, and as I was walking to my car Josh opened the door and said, "Wait! Aubrey wants a kiss." It was so cute. She gave me a kiss, then Cammie also wanted one. They are the sweetest!

Today was sunny and warm--72 degrees--much better than the past two days. It will be nice for a couple of days, then we'll be back into the 50s for highs. Sunshine (and warmth) works like magic to make me feel happier. :o)

Bills are paid, kitchen is clean, some of the laundry is done, and I'm making enchilada casserole for dinner. Have a great evening!

No comments: