Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year's Day, 2011

It's been pretty quiet around here this week. Jason and his family went home Wednesday. I had a doctor appointment and Mom had a dental visit. Ron's been on vacation, and has been working on the outdoor playset we got from freecycle this summer. Josh came over and helped him this afternoon, and Ron said it was much easier with his help. Reece came with his daddy and is very excited to get the slide put on the set. :o)

Reece stayed overnight Thursday night, and most of the day Friday. Friday he went with me to pick up a car seat I got from Freecycle, then we went to Gran's, then home to pick up his Papa, then out to eat lunch at IHOP (Reece's choice). He played outside during the afternoon while Papa worked on the playset and I cleaned up the car seat. (It looks great after I washed the cover and cleaned the seat and all the straps). We took Reece home around 4 or 5 o'clock to spend New Year's Eve with his family.

Ron and I didn't do anything special for New Year's Eve, but we did stay up until after midnight. I slept in this morning, then Ron went with me to Mom's. We had lunch with her and Teddy.

I think I'll go make some brownies now. :o)

No comments: