Sunday, March 21, 2010

A Happy Sunday

This is Camryn in a tote bag that was hanging on the railing between the breakfast room and family room. :o)

Jason and his family left this evening, headed home after spring break. It was such a nice week; hope they enjoyed it as much as I did! It's very quiet here right now, but we'll all be together again in a couple of weeks at the coast.

We brought Great-Gran home with us after Mass today, so that she could spend time with Jason and family. The daughters-in-law went out to lunch together, and the boys and all the grands were here. We had Chester's hamburgers for lunch, and hot dogs for the kiddos.

Mom enjoyed having lunch with her great-grands. They all wanted to sit by her. She was here for a few hours, then I took her home since we didn't want to leave Teddy alone too long.

I made apple dumplings when I got back from her place. I told the kids they were Gramma's going-home treat for them. Reece was still here when I started making them, but had to go home before they got done. He was so sad because he wanted apple dumplings, too. Ron had to run an errand this evening for work, so I sent some dumplings with him to take to Reece and the rest of his family. Ron said that Reece came out to the truck and said, "Gramma's apple dumplings!" :o) I hope he liked them.

I cleaned up the yard and played with the puppies while Ron was gone. They are now snoozing in their kennel next to me.

The discussion of the health care bill on Fox News is making me sick to my stomach. What a crock.

No comments: