Friday, March 5, 2010

First Friday

I got up early this morning to take Ron to work so that Josh could use the truck today. Reece and Aubrey will be here to spend the night later, and I am soooo sleepy! I hope they will go to bed early tonight.

I got to Mom's later than usual today, and stayed longer than usual. We planted the flowers she got yesterday. Her patio looks like Springtime! She really enjoyed planting them. We still need to cut back her ferns and see if they will grow out again.

While we were busy doing that, three neighbors stopped by to chat, at different times. I'm so pleased that the people there are so friendly. Most everyone knows Mom and Teddy, and they watch over them like elderly guardian angels.

Reece will be delighted to see the flowers when I take him and Aubrey over there tomorrow. He always notices anything new, and he likes flowers. I'll try to remember to take my camera.

When I got home and looked out back, the puppies were tugging the dried vines from the lattice at the side of the patio. They pull and pull until a long piece breaks loose, then they chew on them. They are little mess makers. :o)

Off to clean up my kitchen.

No comments: