Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Beautiful Tuesday

It's a gorgeous day, without the wind we had yesterday. Sister and Katy look pretty lying out by the pool in the sunshine. Their black coats are so shiny. I love how they do everything in unison.

I'm glad I took Kate to the vet yesterday. She does have a slight ear infection, and the vet gave me ear cleaner and some antibiotic drops to use. Katy was very good at the vets and in the truck on the way there and back. She is calmer than Sister; makes it a bit easier to handle her. She weighed 51 pounds, and I think Sissy is a little bigger. They are still growing, but not as quickly now. They used to gobble their food the minute I set it down, but now they take their time eating, sometimes leaving it for hours, as if they aren't as hungry.

I'll be off to Mom's soon, and then I think I'll go by the library to pick up some forest animal books. Reece will be here tonight.

Have a great Tuesday!

(From Tuesday Morning Prayer: Make our light shine so brightly before men, that seeing our good works they may give glory to the Father.)

No comments: