Saturday, March 27, 2010

Family Ties

My sister from Kansas, her son and granddaughter arrived Thursday evening. We had dinner at Mom's--pot roast with potatoes, corn and green beans. We came back to my house around 9:30 that night and stayed up late talking.

My sister from Bryan, her daughter and grandson arrived Friday morning. We all met at Mom's and had Taco Cabana for lunch. Then this evening everyone gathered here, and we had a spaghetti dinner.

Josh and his family joined us, and the kids loved playing with Jonah, my niece's little boy. He is such a little doll! He and Aubrey are the same age.

My nephew's wife also joined us. She has been here this week for a conference downtown which ended today. She and my nephew left after dinner to go back to their hotel on the Riverwalk.

Sandi took Mom home and is spending the night with her.

Reece stayed with us. He was pretty keyed up during dinner, but calmed down when people started leaving and things got quieter. He's sound asleep with Papa.

Not sure what we'll do tomorrow, but it's so much fun having my sisters and everyone here. Mom is just glowing, she is so happy.

I'm glad the weather has been pretty for our visitors!

Have a great weekend and a beautiful Palm Sunday.

No comments: