Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Wednesday With Reece

After the excitement of seeing snow yesterday, we have beautiful blue skies and warm weather today. I do love Texas. :o)

Reece and I did make chocolate chip oatmeal cookies last night. I'm glad that he enjoys cooking so much.

He is growing taller, and looked so big in his jeans and sweater.

He got the crazy giggles during the cookie baking session.

I never did figure out exactly what was so funny. I think he was just happy. :o)




His latest obsession (in addition to cars and monster trucks) is thinking up things for me to draw, and then wanting them cut out so that he can play with them. Usually it is cars and trucks, but yesterday it was Goldilocks and the Three Bears.






After we cut out the bears, he wanted bowls of porridge, a table, and beds for the bears.

The beds reminded him that he always sleeps with a fan, so I had to draw a fan and cut it out, too.

And then he threw in a request for a random trash truck. :o)







Here he is this morning, still in his t-shirt and flannel PJ pants, playing with the three bears.

Baby bear is crying because Goldilocks ate all of his porridge.

It's all very dramatic. :o)

When I was taking him home from Gran's, he told me that he had fun at my house. He said his favorite thing was baking cookies. Then he said no, his favorite thing was singing songs (I was singing Little Bunny FooFoo to him, and he thought it was very funny).

We took Gran some of his cookies. He also took his cut-outs, and they played Goldilocks and the Three Bears together.




I was excited to see a huge flock of beautiful birds in the tree in my backyard this morning. I still haven't figured out what they were. While I was watching them, a little wren came and checked out the little wren house on the patio. I hope he moves in!

Happy Wednesday!

The End

No comments: