Friday, February 1, 2013

Friday Four

1.  I made Indian fry bread last night for Reece and Aubrey's classes.  They are having multicultural day today, and they were to take food or another item related to their culture.  We could have chosen Irish or Scottish, but we figured there would be plenty of kids with those cultures.  So we chose Cherokee.  My mom's father was a full-blood Cherokee, and her mother was part Cherokee.  I asked Reece this morning what kind of Indian he is, and he said he's a transformer robot Indian.  :o)

2.  I will go to the school around 9:30 this morning to help with the activities and take the fry bread.  I'll wear my moccasins.  :o)

3.  Ron will be home this evening.  He has been in Colorado all week.  It will be good to have him home again.  We've all missed him.

4.  We're still having warm weather for this time of the year.  We've not had much of a winter at all.  Wish we would get some rain!  Today's high is supposed to be 71 degrees.

That's about it for now.  Have a great Friday!

No comments: