Thursday, August 13, 2009

Thursday Chitchat

I'm doing all these tasks today. Ron will be home tomorrow, and I want him to come home to a clean, organized house. I've been lazy during the weeks he has been away, so I have some work to do. :o) I don't know why I procrastinate until the last minute!

I went to BAMC to pick up a new prescription for Synthroid this morning. The old prescription was too strong, so my endocrinologist changed the dosage. But when I got there, the young man at the desk said there was no change showing on his computer. I sat next to the doctor's desk on Monday and saw him enter it into the computer, so I don't know what happened. But I was unable to pick up the medicine today. I had to call the doctor and leave a message, asking him to reorder it. :o(

Then I went to Mom's and did the usual routine there and had a piece of the lemon cake I baked at her place yesterday while she was busy playing with Reece.

Came home and checked on the puppies. I've been training them to come, sit and stay. They are doing very well, as long as I have treats. :o)

Okay, back to work.

No comments: