Saturday, August 8, 2009

Pool Time With Reece

We've enjoyed the pool so much this summer. It sure helps to cool us off on these scorching hot days.

Reece is standing on the edge of the spa, looking down at me. I wanted to get that cloud in the background in the picture.


We swam in the big pool for awhile. He loves going underwater, "swimming" to me from the steps. He holds my fingers and I say 1-2-3, then pull him to me, going a little farther each time. He doesn't quite have the hang of kicking his feet yet. :o)
After playing so hard, he likes to take a break in the spa.






Here he is singing a song he learned from Yo Gabba Gabba, which he just started watching recently.






First he sings, "Beeeeeee stillllllll."













Then, "Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle. Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle." I love to hear him sing!

And watch him wiggle. :o)

No comments: