Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Computer Woes and Catching Up

Oh boy. Our computer monitor stopped working a couple of days ago, and I've been going through computer withdrawal.

Today we got our old (very, very old) monitor back from our son, who got a new monitor a few months ago. Luckily he still had this one in his closet.

We'll buy another big flat screen later this week, but this one will do in a pinch. My blog looks weird on this small screen, though. :o)

Not much has been going on, anyway. It's hot, hot, hot here.

I got Caelen a Wii game yesterday--a very belated birthday gift--and he's been playing it ever since.

Today after I took Aubrey to PT, I picked up Caelen and Reece at Josh's house, came home to let the puppies out for awhile, then took the boys to the Witte Museum. We met Ron there about 5:15 PM. The boys explored the children's museum for awhile, then we looked at some exhibits in the main museum. Reece was interested and seemed to enjoy the museum very much. I'd like to take him again when it's not so crowded. It's free on Tuesdays after 5 PM; that's why it was so crowded. We stopped for fast food on the way home. Reece is enjoying his time with Caelen.

I think Caelen's family is missing him. His mom called earlier today to talk to him, and tonight the rest of the family called to talk to him. They are wondering when he is coming home while I wish I could keep him all summer. :o) But alas, he will probably go home at the end of this week.

No comments: