Monday, April 14, 2008

My Chicks Have Flown.


Today was moving day, and my youngest son, his wife and my youngest grandbaby are in their own place tonight. I know that it was time, but I just feel so strange without them here.

We have a two story, four bedroom house, and now it's just me, Ron and Maggie Cat living here. Ron's not feeling well, so he went to bed early. There's no TV on downstairs, no squealing, laughing little boy, no sounds of anyone talking or getting a snack from the kitchen. Did I say it feels strange?

I was happy and excited for them today as we helped them move. And I still am. Tomorrow I will take more things over for them, and help put things away and get everything in order. They are only 10 minutes away. I thank God that they found a place so close, but right now I'm having Reece withdrawal. :o(

No comments: