Monday, April 7, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

I'm not very good at this, am I? I keep forgetting to do my weekly menu plans.

I usually go to the grocery store with a list, which includes several kinds of meat, frozen veggies, produce, and staples such as milk, bread, butter, etc. During the week, I look in the pantry or freezer and decide what to make on the spur of the moment (sometimes the night before, sometimes 15 minutes before). Not a good plan. This week I will follow my menu plan and shop Monday morning.

Okay, let me begin anew. Here's my dinner menu plan for this week:

Monday: King Ranch Chicken, asparagus

Tuesday: Spaghetti w/meat sauce, garlic bread, tomato/feta/olive oil salad

Wednesday: Pork Roast, mashed potatoes, broccoli, yeast rolls

Thursday: Homemade pizza

Friday: Cheddar Cheese pie, rolls and salad

Saturday: Cheesy green enchiladas, mexican corn

Sunday: Out to dinner


I'm off to make a grocery list. ;o)

1 comment:

Therese said...

I would love your king ranch chicken recipe and the cheesy green enchiladas too. they sound yummy.

Therese