Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Visitors

My cousins arrived yesterday afternoon and I've enjoyed being with them so much. They are going to stay a couple of days. We've been talking, talking, talking. :o)

Sandi and Mom came over, too. Ron went to Rudy's and brought back barbecue. Sandi was on her way home, but she stayed for awhile to visit. My cousins and I took Mom home later in the afternoon.

We are going to the Alamo and the Riverwalk today, after we take Mom her meds and check on her. I wish we could take her too, but her hip is getting worse and we'll be doing a lot of walking. I'm going to call her doctor today.

Time to let the dogs out and make bacon and pancakes. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Sarah Oldham said...

I love how the Alamo is smack in the middle of the town . . . it made me laugh! I did sign the register "Jodi Foster" for kicks. At the time I was there, I reckon I looked more like her (folks say it all the time). So . . . having a bit of fun!

Enjoy!