Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sunday Evening

My sister Sandi is in town. She got here yesterday evening. It's always so nice to have her here.

She stays with Mom when she visits. She came by and got me this afternoon (in her new car, a Nissan Rogue--very nice) and we went shopping for a coffee pot and groceries for Mom. Mom's hip is still bothering her, so she stayed home. I know she was glad to get the groceries.

I went to Mass by myself this evening. Ron wasn't feeling well. We both caught the kids' colds, but it seems to be affecting him more than me. We thought he might feel like going if we waited until evening, instead of going this morning, but that didn't happen. I went to Atonement again. I feel very much at home there. Mass was beautiful.

When I got home Ron went to get us something to eat. He brought home Chipotle, which I like very much. I had a burrito bowl, carnitas (shredded pork), black beans, rice, lettuce, salsa and sour cream--yum.

Two of my cousins are coming to visit tomorrow. I haven't seen them for a long time and am looking forward to their visit.

Hope you've had a lovely, peaceful Sunday.

1 comment:

Sarah Oldham said...

Beautiful Church!
The food sounds so yummy! I love TexMex and Mexican food. YUM