Monday, June 14, 2010

"You are a child's plaything!"-- Woody to Buzz




A few pics from Reece's birthday yesterday.

He chose his birthday cake--another Cars cake with Lightning McQueen and 'Mater. He had one of those last year, too. :o)
















We got him Woody and Buzz Lightyear from Toy Story. He liked them a lot.

Gran got him Toy Story 2 (the movie).

His mommy is planning to take him to see Toy Story 3 when it comes out.

He also got a Toy Story lego toy. Yeah, it was a Toy Story birthday year, I guess. :o)















"I am Buzz Lightyear. I come in peace."

5 comments:

MentalMom said...

Jack got Toy Story toys for his 3rd birthday :D He is 15 now.
ALL my kids are looking forward to Toy Story 3, from Lucy all the way up to Katie.
Let me know when you are up for a visit. No better medicine than a newborn cuddle!!! (and I'll leave everyone else at home)

Kalona said...

K, that's so funny. The last time I bought Buzz and Woody was when our oldest Grandson was little--and now he's 14.

I'm way neutropenic right now. The nurses warned me not to go anywhere or be around people, but my white count should start to rebound next week. I'll be in touch. It would be such a blessing to get to hold and snuggle Max!

Kori said...

Such a doll. Happy Birthday Reece! We love you!

Anonymous said...

well good thing I didn't come,eh? as nothing could be worse for you than being exposed to max ;-(
i'll be up when your counts are solid and we are 100% well.

Kalona said...

K, I've been so worried about baby Max and the other two. Been gone all day so haven't checked the board yet. Praying that they are all on the mend. I'll look forward to a visit when we're all doing better. Hugs!