Friday, June 25, 2010

My Laugh For The Day

Y'all, I knitted myself some hair!

I found instructions for a "chemo cap" called a No Hair Day Hat.

I had some balls of yarn that are brown and white and fuzzy, so I decided to give it a try, just for fun.

It was pretty easy, but I hated working with the fuzzy yarn. It turned out too small for my big old head, but I had to put it on anyway and show you my knitted hair.

Everytime I'd look at myself I would laugh out loud and startle the puppies.

Maybe I'll try making a bigger one in red or purple or something.

8 comments:

X said...

LOL! That is so cute! I can't wait to see you purple!

Kalona said...

:o) Thanks, Angela.

Therese said...

lol I lvoe the no hair hat too. It doesn't look too small for you though Kalona.

Kalona said...

Thanks, Therese. It doesn't look like it, but the hat is really tight around the edge, even though I knitted the large size. The yarn I used was pretty thin. I think a different yarn might give it a stretchier fit. :o)

Linda said...

Too cute. I didn't even know you could knit!

Kalona said...

One of my hidden talents, Linda. I don't do it very often. It's too much like work. :o)

Kelly said...

You are the most beautifullest fuzzy head person I've ever seen! :)

I love you!!!111!

Kalona said...

Kelly, thanks honey! I love you, too.