Thursday, June 24, 2010

Thursday Chitchat

The week is flying by and I haven't accomplished much.

I had the PET and CT scans yesterday and am wondering about the results. Maybe my doctor will call me to let me know what he sees. We are hoping for diminished cancer cells.

I'll have labs tomorrow to get ready for the 4th chemo on Monday and Tuesday. It seems like I just had a round of chemo. Twenty-one days sure went quickly!

I've been watching the news a lot, keeping an eye on what is happening in the gulf, on the border and what was happening with General McChyrstal. Sorry to say, my disdain for the commander in chief has not changed. I should start a blog called What I Would Do If I Were President. :o) Ha!

Gotta run. It's time to go to Mom's.

3 comments:

Sarah Oldham said...

Gorgeous gardinia.

I am praying for you!

Kalona said...

Thank you, Sarah. That gardenia was a gift from Ron last year, and the picture is old. Unfortunately the plant bit the dust this past winter. I want to get another one.

Thank you for your prayers! I count on them.

Linda said...

I'd read that blog! It would be fun. :)