Sunday, June 13, 2010

Happy Birthday, Reece!

Today Reece is five years old!

Happy Birthday, Reece!

Now it is your turn to blow out candles, eat cake and ice cream and open presents!

Reece is grandchild number 5, and he is such a joy! He is thoughtful and imaginative, he loves his family, cars, trucks, Legos, PlayDoh and cookies. He loves to laugh. And he loves Gramma's house.

Both of his little sisters had birthdays last month. Here he is celebrating their birthdays, with a piece of cake and a candle. He loves cake and candles, too.

He's been eagerly awaiting his own birthday, and now it's here.

Happy, happy birthday my Reece!

I love you with all my heart.

Hugs and Kisses,
Gramma


4 comments:

Jennifer Mulkey said...

He's so cute :) Happy Birthday Reece :)

H F J said...

What a birthday weekend for Grandma! These children are so blessed to have you and Ron for grandparents. :-)

(Btw, Siggy's trying to get ahold of you because Teacher is at a campground with no Wifi.)

Kalona said...

Thank you, Jennifer and HFJ! Birthdays are so much fun.

HFJ, I just got Sig's PM. Thanks!

molly said...

Hi, I got your PM on FE and wanted to let you know I sent you a reply.