Friday, August 22, 2008

Dog Days of Summer

We had another fun Friday at my house today. Mom, Kelly and their doggies came for a visit. Chuy and Darcy are friends. Darcy is all puppy energy, and Chuy had to give her a talking to now and then when she became too rambunctious. :o)

I made PW's chicken salad for lunch. It was yummy, and everyone enjoyed it. There was plenty left for Ron's supper tonight. We had yellow cake with chocolate frosting for dessert, and chocolate chip ice cream.

After lunch we went swimming, in spite of looming rain clouds and distant thunder. After our swim, it did rain again. Chuy kept barking at the thunder. :o)

We've enjoyed getting together the past two Fridays, and Kelly suggested we make it a weekly event. I love that idea!

Kelly and Darcy left around 4 PM, and I took Mom and Chuy home right after that. I'm already looking forward to Fun Friday next week!

No comments: