Thursday, August 14, 2008

Disappearing Days

Where does the time go? The days seem to fly by so quickly, and I don't get anything done that I had planned to do. Spending less time on the computer would probably make a difference. :o/

Mom and I went to lunch and shopping today. My sister sent Mom some money and told her to buy herself some new shoes. Using her gift, Mom got some cute black ballet slippers, two long sleeved tee shirts, and a pair of jeans. There are some great sales going on right now!

Mid-August has that funny "summer winding down" feeling. It's still boiling hot, summer activities are still going strong, but underneath I can feel autumn coming. I like cooler fall weather, so why do I feel melancholy in August? I don't know.

Tomorrow Kelly and Darcy, Mom and Chuy will come to my house for lunch and so that Darcy and Chuy can meet. Kelly took Darcy to her first obedience class and was happy that Darcy got along so well with the other dogs. Chuy always loves to come for a visit. He gets along well with other dogs, so I'm sure he and Darcy will be good friends. I'll try to get pictures. :o)

No comments: