Tuesday, March 6, 2012

This Makes Me Grin


(Turn off my playlist music to listen to the video).

I still like to listen to James Dupre's YouTube videos, and I am captivated by the fiddle playing of this young man, Stevie Rees. He and his brother are playing with James in this video. I wanted to know more about him, and discovered that he's part of a wonderful Cajun family band, L'Angelus.

I think they are wonderful, so talented and sweet and funny. They are all great, but Stevie makes it all look as easy as breathing. God given talent.

Oh, and they are Catholic, pro-life, have been on EWTN, and have CDs of sacred music and Christmas hymns. Explore their official site, linked above.

Thanks, L'Angelus! Your music makes me smile and tap my feet and forget all about cancer. :o)

No comments: