Saturday, April 2, 2011

Saturday

I had all four of the children yesterday afternoon for awhile. We played outside. (These pics are not from yesterday, though. I didn't have time to take any pictures)! :o)

It's fun to watch them play and see their different personalities.

Reece and Aubrey stayed overnight. They went with me to pick up Papa at the airport. He was waiting outside when we got there. I told them to look for him, and when they spotted him they both starting shouting, "There he is! There he is!" They were so excited to see him. :o)

Reece has discovered a new Silly Symphony cartoon that he likes called The Old Mill, and they loved watching it at bedtime. They look so sweet in their "nightshirts" (a couple of Ron's old tee shirts).

Great Gran was happy to see the two of them today. They brighten her day. Absolutely anything they do is okay with her, and they take full advantage. :o)

Now they are home, Ron is cleaning the pool and everything is quiet. I'd better enjoy the peace and quiet while I can, because in about a week everything is going to change. More about that at another time.

No comments: