Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wednesday With Reece

Reece is sick. I can hardly stand it when he feels bad. He woke up feeling awful this morning, and stayed in bed most of the day. It's a cold, I think, but he had a fever this morning and was sleepy and lethargic all day. He doesn't like to use a tissue, but wants a warm wash cloth to wipe his nose. But he rubs so hard that he makes his upper lip and chin red!

Ron went to Gran's for me, so we didn't have to go out. We sat outside for awhile this afternoon, but he wasn't interested in playing. His daddy came and picked him up this evening. I thought he might as well stay here today while he was feeling so bad, so that he could rest and have peace and quiet. His little sisters also have had colds, but they didn't seem to feel as bad as Reece.

I'm praying they will all feel better by tomorrow (and that Ron and I won't get sick).

Gran and I will meet Kelly for lunch tomorrow. I'm looking forward to that. I have some of her grandmother's things to give Kelly--mostly jewelry and craft stuff.

If you could send up a quick prayer for my grandchildren, I'd sure appreciate it. Thanks!

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

prayers coming...

Anonymous said...

I hope your babies are better. I'm sending up prayers. I hope they don't have what I had - I'm still not 100%. I love you, Sandi

Kalona said...

Adrienne and Sandi, thank you both! I can always count on your prayers for my grands. :o)

Sandi, hope you shake that bug soon!