Friday, December 14, 2012

Friday Four

1.  Whew, I am barely beginning to see the light at the end of this flu tunnel.  I was so afraid I was going to have to go to the BMT clinic and that they would put me in the hospital.  I'm still sick, but I'm better.  Very weak because I haven't been able to eat much, but today I've had a mikan, half a banana and some Andes mints.  Ron is pushing me to have some soup, and I will for lunch in a bit.

2.  Isn't that the most gorgeous, huge poinsettia ever?  I sent it to Johnnie as a Christmas present, but mostly as a thank you for my one-year-since-the-transplant birthday.  I ordered it from Dutch's Greenhouse in Wichita, KS.  They've always had the most beautiful plants and flowers.

3.  I ordered two more for Jewell's funeral.  She passed away on Monday and the funeral is Saturday.  I won't be able to go.  The flowers are being delivered today.  Please send up a prayer for the repose of Jewell's soul.  Thank you!

4.  Johnnie was at work when she got her poinsettia.  She said her co-workers could not believe the size of it.  I was amazed when I saw the picture, too.  Isn't Johnnie a doll?  I love her so much.

No comments: