Monday, May 6, 2013

Monday, Monday

I gave in and bought some tomato plants and a pot of parsley this weekend.  I wasn't planning to try to grow anything this year, but couldn't resist the call of the tomato plants.  :o)  Kelly told me that she had lots of tomatoes from her plants last year because she fertilized them often, so I'll try that this year.

Ron helped me plant them and we put them on the deck stairway again.  It's nice to see them there.


Everything we planted last weekend (roses, begonias, lantana, and sweet potato vine) is doing well.  My jasmine is loaded with flowers and smells wonderful.  












Josh's school had a break last week, and he is starting new classes today.  He goes in early again, so I'm taking Reece to school again, which is fine with me.  I'll also take Aubrey at 11:15 since Josh won't be coming home for lunch this term.




*later*

I dropped Aubrey off at school, then went to the thrift store before going to Mom's.  I found some cereal bowls, dessert plates and saucers that match my Pfaltzgraff dishes, and some plates and salad plates in a pretty brown toile pattern.  Also got Aubrey a pair of jeans and a cute little plaid skirt.  Oh, and the cutest little metal plate and bowl with the cat in the hat on them.  The kids are probably going to fight over it.  

After the thrift store, I went to Mom's and took her some lunch.  Please pray for my mom.  She is not doing well mentally.  Thank you for your prayers.



Hope you're having a great Monday!

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

I always pray for you, your mom, and your dear sister. I'll add a few more for your mom. :-)

Kalona said...

Adrienne, you are such a sweetheart. Thank you for the prayers--for all of us. Hugs!