Friday, May 10, 2013

Friday Five

1.  Today is the start of the novena to the Holy Spirit.  You can see the novena here.

2.  I went shopping this afternoon, looking for summer clothes.  Got a simple little flared navy blue polka dot knit dress, a gray and black striped top and a pair of black capris.  I'd like to find a pair of navy canvas wedges to wear with the dress.

3.  I've gained back some of the weight I had lost during my cancer battle.  I was down to 105 at one point, am back up to around 117 now.  Yay!  I'd like to stay around this weight.  My hair is growing, but my eyebrows are barely there.  I don't know if they will ever come back, but as long as the cancer is gone, I don't even care.

4.  I made strawberry shortcake today.  Aubrey nagged me until I got it done.  :o)

5.  We had another thunder storm and some rain last night and early this morning.  I'm really happy for the rain we've had lately.

No comments: