Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Just Tuesday

Not feeling the best today, and I'm certainly in no mood for naughty children, as little miss Aubrey found out earlier.  She thinks I am the meanest gramma ever, and that's fine by me.  Uh oh, now she's in here wanting me to make something out of playdoh.  I guess I'm forgiven.

Mom called me earlier to say that "the beans are done."  :o)  She's so cute.  Yesterday when I was there I put a pot of beans on to soak.  I told her that I'd make them when I got there today.  I was going to put onion, browned ground beef, a can of tomatoes and seasoning in them.  She was so proud of her homemade beans, so I just made a pan of cornbread to go with them.  We ate some for lunch and they were very good.

Ron left yesterday on yet another out of town trip.  I think he will be home on Friday.

During the week since I posted last, we've had some rain and cooler weather.  Today was gorgeous; blue skies and cool breezes.  But it's supposed to get hot again tomorrow, and into the 90s on Thursday.   Because of the rain, it's nice and green here again, though.

Not much of interest happening around here lately.  Life goes on as usual, thank goodness.

No comments: