1. I had a PET scan yesterday. Results next week.
2. The bone marrow biopsy I had last week showed absolutely no signs of cancer. And the skin biopsies were also benign. Yay!
3. Dr. O is giving me IV iron next week. It's a once a year treatment, and should give me more energy. I can't wait to have more energy.
4. The antibiotic I've been taking seems to be helping with the sinus infection or whatever I had. One more week on that and hopefully it will be wiped out.
5. We've got cooler weather and gray skies, I think as a result of Hurricane Sandy. Reece wore a jacket to school this morning, but he needs a new one. This one was a little bit small.