Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy St. Valentine's Day!

Reece came home from school with a bag full of valentines and candy from his classmates and teacher. He had fun at the party and was so excited.

This morning before school he said, "Am I giving valentines to all my classmates?" and I told him that he was. He said, "And will they all give me valentines?" I told him yes, they would, and he said, "Aww, how sweet!" :o)

Ron is involved in an exercise at work this week, so Josh took me to the hospital this morning for my CT/PET scan. It takes a couple of hours, so he went home and came back for me later. I have an appointment at the BMT clinic on Thursday, and he will take me in the morning, but Kelly will pick me up when I'm finished. I'm lucky to have so many willing drivers. I'm anxious to learn the results of the scan.

Josh and I stopped at Gran's and took her some lunch on the way home from the hospital. She and Teddy were doing fine. We are still giving Ted the steroids, but tapering off them now.


Johnnie Enders said...

Happy Anniversary! How many years is this?

Did the kids get my e-card Valentines?

Love you! XO

Kalona said...

Thank you! This is year #43. Maybe we'll make it to 50. :o)

Aubrey has seen the valentine you sent her (and she saw Cammie's, too), but Cammie hasn't seen them yet. Aubrey loved the little penguin. Her face just lit up when the card started. She asked to see it several times before I told her that was enough. I'll show Camryn hers this afternoon. She's not in here wanting to get on my computer as often as Aubrey. Aubrey said she loves you.

Hope you had a nice valentine's day.

Big hugs.

Kelly said...

I'm so sorry things didn't work out so that I could pick you up tomorrow at the hospital. I tried to call you tonight but you didn't answer, you were probably away from the phone. Tell Josh I'm sorry, too.

Love you!

Kalona said...

Kel, no problem regarding the ride; Josh dropped me off in the morning and stayed for awhile, then he came home. I wasn't finished at the hospital until around 1 PM, so he came back and got me then. He said he didn't mind at all, and I don't think he did. I forgot to take Gran's pills with me, though, so we're going to have to go back over there after Reece gets out of school. Darn it.