Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Bits and Pieces

Dad in his twenties.
Today, June 4th, is my dad's birthday.  He would be 93 years old if he were still living.  It's been 21 years since his death, and I still miss him.

Aubrey has spent the past hour in here with me.  We played a Garfield game on the computer, then she practiced typing her name and Reece's.  We had a cinnamon roll which she got all over her cute face.  Then she took my cup downstairs and came back with a little more coffee for me.  She said she poured it herself, and put cream in it!  (It's not hot).

Yesterday was pajama and movie day at school, and Reece wore his annoying orange pajamas.  Today is game day.  The kids could take games to play with their classmates.  Tomorrow is water day.  Reece will wear his swimsuit (and tee shirt and shoes, of course) and they will play in the water, blow bubbles, paint themselves and be sprayed off, etc. etc.  I know he will have fun.

I think we may rent a wheelchair so that I can be more mobile.  This is a real pain in the patoot.  I finally got some straight answers about my insurance and referral, so that I can start the PT.  My right leg is so "dead" now that I don't know if they'll be able to help me.

That's about it.  Have a good Tuesday.

No comments: