Friday, March 8, 2013

Friday Five

1.  I had a tooth (molar) pulled on Monday, first one ever except for baby teeth.  It went well, but it feels so strange to have no tooth there. 

2.  The kids have only a half day of school today.  I'll pick them up at 11:30.  They will be on spring break all next week.  They are happy about that.

3.  The little sweater I knitted turned out ugly.  The pieces didn't fit together as they should.  I folded it up and put it away.  I don't know if I'll try to fix it or not.  That would involve pulling out some rows on the front pieces.  Probably not going to happen.

4.  Mom has a doctor appointment this afternoon.  I had it marked on my calendar for the 20th, but the office called to remind us that it is today.  Huh?  Good thing they called or we would have missed it.

5.  It is 66 degrees, gray and misty, and I'm cold.  My skinny body has no fat left to help keep me warm.  It seems to me that I eat enough, but I continue to lose weight.

No comments: