2. Mom is doing fairly well at age 85. I am so grateful that she is able to continue to live on her own. She's very independent, and having to move in with family or into assisted living would be extremely hard on her. We need a family compound--a house for each family, not too close together. :o)
3. This will be Reece's first week of summer vacation. He is so content to be at home, at least for now. He is in the pool every day (along with Aubrey and Camryn), and is getting such a pretty tan. His skin is just perfect, and I love the freckles sprinkled across his cheeks and nose. He's a good swimmer, and Aubrey is getting better too.
4. Ron is going to be gone for about 3 weeks starting in mid-June. Not looking forward to that.
I would like to go away for awhile, too.
5. I ordered an area rug for the family room from Overstock.com. Free shipping, but I don't know yet when it will get here.
6. Now we need a new sofa (or sectional) and slipcovers for two wingback chairs.