Monday, June 11, 2012

Catching Up

Ron is out of town for the week. He left on Sunday and we're already missing him.

Today I drove to Mom's with Reece. Because of the cauda equina and the numbness in my derriere, legs and feet, I'm a little nervous about driving. But the more I do it, the more my confidence grows. I have to be careful when I'm stopped so that I don't roll into the car ahead of me. And I noticed today that going uphill I slowed down because I wasn't pressing hard enough on the gas pedal to keep up my speed. I'm sure I'll have it down soon.

I had the fourth dose of Rituxan on Thursday. No problems, other than being incredibly sleepy from the benedryl for the rest of the day. I always feel a little weird/bad for a few days after the chemo.

Dr. O still has me on prednisone, but has been cutting back on it. It wreaks havoc with my blood sugar, so it will be a relief to get totally off it.

Sandi was here for the weekend. It was nice to spend a little time with her, and I know Mom was happy to see her. Our time together is never long enough, but I so appreciate all she does for Mom when she is here. Thank you, Sandi!

Hope you've all had a great Monday!

No comments: